Friday, August 29, 2008

Praise Basics

Increasing the amount of time you spend in prayer simply adoring God can have a transformative effect on your relationship with God and on your daily living. In this podcast, which was originally a sermon that I offered January 13, of 2002, I describe 3 benefits of improved praise and 3 guiding biblical principles for praise. In short, we experience greater intimacy (see March 3 post), peace, and joy. We do so by praising God more frequently, corporately and musically. To listen just click on the embedded player below. You can download a copy of this sermon at my podcast site, http://thepracticaldisciple.podbean.com/ Blessing to you from The Practical Disciple. Approx. run time 23 mins.








Powered by Podbean.com

4 comments:

Melanie Gloster said...

Thanks for posting this sermon online. I listened while I worked around the house and had several "ah ha" moments. I cannot wait to hear more.

John Arnold said...

Glad to hear that this sermon provide some "ah ha's" Regarding hearing more--I will be posting a sequel in the next day or so. Thanks for the comments.

hayes c mcclerkin said...

hayes mcclerkin, great and praise be

papercide said...

great sermon! I love your conversational tone and informal style from the pulpit. I look forward to more.