Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Links Added

Please note that I have added a "Great Links" component to my site. You can find it near the top of the right column. My first link added is "Green Girl Blog." The author, Courtney Butler is a friend and inspiring activist. She is a Christian who blogs about environmental issues and I would say healthy faithful living. She lives out what she expouses. I recommend to anyone who feels overly busy to check out her blog entry "Inner Simplicity for Type A's" from June 26, 2008. This article addresses in part the issue I raised in an earlier entry regarding priorities. I think you will enjoy her.

Courtney recommends the book "Inner Simplicity" by Elaine St. James. It is now available in The Practical Disciple Resource Center.

Blessings from the Practical Disciple

No comments: