Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The PD (practical disciple) is adding audio!

Often times I speak on topics that are posted on my blog. Well now....drum roll please... for any of you audio learners or podcast fans, I will have audio resources for you. When I have a blog that has a related sermon or lecture I will embed a player directly in the post that you can click on to listen to a fuller audio version. It looks like this. Give it a try and click on the player right now.


For those of you who are audio addicts that may want to download an audio piece to your ipod or mp3 player, you can hop over to http://thepracticaldisciple.podbean.com Eventually, all of my sermons, lectures and audio devotions will be available there. So check it out regularly. Thanks for reading The Practical Disciple and thanks ahead of time to all you listeners. May God bless you as you seek to grow in Christ.

p.s. These are new developing features so if you run into a glitch, please drop me a comment so I can rectify the problem. Thanks.

1 comment:

papercide said...

Luddite no more! I look forward to the future podcasts.