Sunday, June 29, 2008

Regarding My Clothes Line

Someone asked me specifically about what kind of clothes line I am using. Mine is what I would describe as an umbrella style line. It stands on a single pole and opens like an umbrella and has 30 parallel lines along it, so you can hang an immense amount of laundry in a small space. The whole thing stands in a plastic sleeve place in the ground, so you can lift it out, fold it up and stowed if need be. I placed it and a similar line like it in the Practical Disciple Resource Center for those interested in seeing what I use or purchasing one. When you enter the resource center click on the "Other Resources" link. I also got a cloth bag that hangs from the line to hold clothes pens. Very handy. Of course you can always just string a line, but I really love being able to hang a couple of loads in one small space. I also take some clothes and hang them on hangers on the support poles on the end which is extremely convenient. Once again--love it, am saving energy using it and experiencing all the other benefits noted in my previous post. Hope you will give it a try.

Happy Laundry Days to you from the Practical Disciple

No comments: